What should these codelets do?
- insert an object into a chunk
- insert a chunk into another chunk
- retrieve objects and chunks
- measure temperature differentials of each potential operation
- deal with system routines, such as updating temperatures, or spreading activation
- communicate with active symbols (activating them, or being triggered by them)
Is there something missing here? I think this is plausible; and we'll soon know, when we attempt to develop COPYCAT from the library built for NUMBO, with no new codelets.
Wouldn't that be awesome?